Honey BBQ Pork Ribs
Adapted from an original recipe by Australian Pork, these ribs make a perfect BBQ main.
- 1kg USA pork ribs
- 1 cup Tasmanian honey
- 1 cup smoky BBQ sauce
- 3 tbsp seeded mustard
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- Potato salad and grilled apple slices to serve
- Combine the honey, BBQ sauce, seeded mustard and pineapple juice in a small saucepan and heat over a low heat and simmer stirring 5 minutes.
- Pour marinade into a large bowl and cool.
- Add the ribs to the marinade and marinate ribs for up to 24 hours.
- BBQ ribs on the preheated BBQ, basting and turning frequently 20 minutes until ribs are cooked and golden brown. If you are cooking them in the oven transfer ribs and marinade to a baking dish and roast in the preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes basting occasionally until ribs are golden and cooked.
- Serve hot with a side of potato salad and grilled sliced apple.
Click here to see the original recipe from Australian Pork